Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Where are Synergy’s classes located?
- All classes are located at McMaster University campus in the research and teaching facilities of the DeGroote School of Business.
Where do I park once I drive onto campus?
- Enter from the Sterling entrance, and make your first right towards the DeGroote School of Business.
- Please see below map for further details on driving to DeGroote.
When does the camp run?
- Students are to arrive at 9 AM and pick-up is at 4 PM
Where do I bring my son or daughter on the first day?
- Students will arrive between 8:30 a.m. and 9:30 a.m. at the DeGroote School of Business. Synergy staff will be in the front foyer to welcome students.
- Please see above map for further directions on driving to the DeGroote School of Business.
What age groups attend Synergy?
- Synergy is open to students from grades 5-12
What should my son or daughter bring with them?
- Pens and pencils
* Program registrants will be sent a daily packing list prior to their individual session
Where can my son/daughter purchase lunch while at Synergy?
- Students will be taken to food locations on campus each day by their co-ordinator. Tour will also be given at the start of camp where students will be shown all locations where they can purchase food during the day!
Are there other transportation options?
- If students require other modes of transportation to and from Synergy, they may check the Mac Athletics Website to see if there are buses that run in their areas. If yes, please contact Synergy directly to inquire about busing. We do NOT guarantee space on the bus, but will work hard to accommodate you!
Do Program Prices Include Tax?
- All prices displayed are tax inclusive. You will NOT be charged tax when prompted to pay online.